- Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Friday - Saturday 10:00AM - 11:00PM
- Sunday 11:00AM - 8:00PM
Join the Team
View and Apply for ATP Bloomington jobs!
If you would like to apply at Altitude stop by the park and pick up an application. If we are not currently hiring we will hang on to it and consider all applicants when a position opens up.
Team members will have fun providing a remarkable experience to all customers. While working in a trampoline park is fun, it’s hard work to be the best. Some of our key team members include:
- Court Monitors – keep the jumpers safe and happy by gently enforcing our rules on the trampolines
- Party Hosts – manage birthday parties at the park ensuring the birthday kid (and parents) have a great time
- Front Desk / Cashiers – greet customers and run the cash registers
Have fun at work!
We’re hiring people (ages 16+ please) to help us run the most fun trampoline park in the area!
Why Work at Altitude?
- Flexible, non-school part-time hours—work hours scheduled according to each individual’s needs; most of work hours needed are evenings and weekends
- Solid pay—minimum wage and up
- Great training on how to run a business and treat customers well
- Opportunities to grow and lead
- Able to work with neighbors and peers
- Fun—for both customers and employees
SPECIAL HOLIDAY HOURSDecember 24: Open from 10am-4pm. $15 Unlimited Jumping ALL DAY!
December 25: CLOSED
December 31 - January 1: NEW YEAR'S EVE BASH from 9pm-1am!
ATP Bloomington Newsletter
Sign up for our email newsletter to be the first to know when we have specials and upcoming events!